- flexible, lint free, disposable applicators,
- are used to apply local anesthetics for the pre-procedure, mid-procedure and post-procedure of permanent cosmeticprocedures
- no dripping, keeps the agents until the application,
- allows you to isolate a specific area without wasting product,
- this sterile tool is used for cleansing and applying.
- provide an easy, comfortable way to magnify your PMU process,
- interchangeable lenses,
- provides 1,5 x 2,5 x or 3,5 x zoom,
- practical headband magnifier,
- helps to do PMU process precisely.
Pigment holder ring
- plastic rings make the process easier and quicker due to the closeness and range,
- use on your less dominant hand for easy pigment access,
- disposable but it can be reused,
- great for those who don’t like to clean the pallet after each us,
- can be used to hold either pigments for semi-permanent make-up tattoo or eyelash extension glue.
Pigment Cap Tray
- comfortable, ergonomic,
- plastic, disposable, but it can be reuse after disinfection,
- with 5 separate holes there is plenty of room for different colors and anesthesia,
- perfect for those procedures which require more pigment and anesthesia than other procedures,
- allows to do two things at the same time.
- it is a paper wheel which takes the mystery out of color theory,
- explains color-related terms and demonstrates how the colors are affected by each other to help you choose the perfect mixture of pigments for your procedure,
- provides an illustration of color relationship, harmonies, split complementary, shade, tone, tint, gray scale and warm and cool colors
- it rotates to allow you to see what colors mix together and which colors neutralize each other.
- it is a plastic measuring device
- used to measure and place perfect brows and lips, necessary for every technician,
- perfect tool for measuring the distance of eyebrows, lips and eyeliner to check for symmetry
- easier to the practitioner to create the perfect eyebrows, eye lines and lips
- perfect for each beginner and experienced practitioner,
- essential part of the good learning process of make-up designing: eyebrows, eyeliner and lips
- allow to practice techniques on dimensional facial features
- helps to learn machine control and pigmentation practice
- available with removable lips and eyes or completely removable face skin
Make-up designer pencils
- special pencils used to do a pre-drawing of the design of the pigmentation
- allows to have a basic guideline for you to follow
- essential for every practitioner
- we have 5 different colors for lip drawing, 6 for eyeliners and 4 for eyebrows